- Ensure the promotion and sales of all payable services linked to your service promoting the region, the country and the cultural events of the Village
- Accompanying and animating the excursion groups (history, geography, economy, demography, local habits and customs…)
- Being attentive to the clients, their needs and their expectations in order to gain regular customers
- Taking into account customers’ comments and suggestions and transmit them to your manager
- Ensuring the respect of hygiene and safety procedures in the Village and during excursions
- Manage the team of sales team and tour leaders and ensure accounting followup of the excursion product and guarantee the management
- Organization of the sales office and payable services linked to your activity when your manager is absent.
- Availability and international mobility from 6 to 12 months minimum
- Diploma in international travel industry or similar certification
- Experience in management and in leading a tour in groups
- First aid knowledge required
- Excellent ability to talk in public
- Bilingual in English and French/Mandarin/Japanese preferred
- Commercial sense
Seasonal contract with compensation package include room & board, utilities, basic medical insurance, uniforms, training, usage of all resorts sports facilities, and other advantages connected with our Club Med group.